Working in aged care can be very rewarding. Orana Gardens Ltd is happy to hear from anyone who is passionate about the delivery of exceptional care to our clients.
In return we offer a fulfilling team environment, continual learning, equal opportunities and the chance to make a difference to someones life.
To register your interest in working with Orana Gardens Ltd, you need a current police check certificate. You will need to complete an application form and send a copy of your police check certificate, the application form and your resume to:
Hello Registered Nurses!
We’re currently seeking passionate Registered Nurses on a casual or full-time basis who are flexible to work day and night shift in our broad and diverse home.-
Please submit your interest by completing the form below.
Cleaning team member
The successful candidate will be required to carry out duties as follows:
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness to internal and external areas of the facility, this will include cleaning of bathroom facilities, dining areas and office space. Cleaning will include sweeping, vacuuming and mopping of floors.
- Ensure correct use of cleaning materials, detergents and other equipment in a safe manner including the correct use of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Carry out laundry duties of residents and organisational items. This will include laundry collection, labelling, washing drying, folding and return of items to designated area.
- Maintain a high level of Work Health & Safety at all times.
- Follow standard operating procedures applicable to all areas of the role.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience working in industrial cleaning
- Qualification /Experience in Health and Safety
- Knowledge of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Knowledge of using Personal Protective Equipment
- Proven experience working within a cleaning role
- A full National Police Clearance or ability to obtain one.
Please apply with resume and covering letter to email@example.com
Hello Care Staff!
We are currently seeking experienced Care staff for fulltime positions to join our aged care home in Dubbo.
- Minimum of Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent
- Medication Management Qualifications
- Salary range $59K-$65K
- Highly developed written and communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently or as a team
- Passion and empathy to work with the elderly
- Commitment to quality management and continuous improvement
- Understanding of the Aged Care Quality Standards
- Capacity to work within Orana Gardens Mission, Vision and Statement of Values
- Good time management skills
- Understanding of the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission Standards
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary packaging
- 8 hour shift
- First Aid Certification (Preferred)
- Australia (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
We are recruiting to multiple positions. Please submit your resume and covering letter via the below submission form.
Cooks and Kitchen Hands
Orana Gardens Ltd is seeking experienced Cooks and Kitchen Hands for casual positions to join our aged care home in Dubbo.
You will be responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of catering services to residents in accordance with their needs and nutritional requirements and ensuring the Food Safety Program is maintained and compliant.
These roles are pivotal with a focus on quality of service, communication and resident satisfaction ensuring residents receive the very best catering services at all times.
Interested applicants please submit your interest in the form below.
Employment will be conditional on the basis that a successful Police Criminal Records
Check has been received by Orana Gardens Ltd.
Volunteer Bus Driver
Orana Gardens is looking for a Volunteer Bus Driver!
This is a great opportunity to share your abilities and enhance the lives of our seniors!
The Volunteer bus driver would need a MR (medium rigid) license along with a good sense of humour!
The men from our Estate go out to lunch the second Tuesday of each month in and around Dubbo. The outing lasts from 11:30-2pm approximately as residents usually go to a hotel/club for lunch.
The Estate residents occasionally like a short trip out of town four or five per year. They leave at around 9.00am and return around 3.30pm or 4.00pm from these trips.
Please call Sue Trudgett- Estate Manager for questions and more details at 6841 4155.
Employment application form
Download an employment application form below.
Arranging a police check certificate
If you do not already have a police certificate, you will need to print and fill in a copy of an Australian Federal Police (AFP) Application for a National Police Check.
Complete the form, attach your 100 points of identification with your payment of $43.00 (made payable to the “Australian Federal Police”) and send to:
You will receive your police certificate in 6-8 weeks. Alternatively, you can make an appointment with us by calling 02 6841 4155 to have your police check completed online. You will need to bring 100 points of identification, the completed application form and your resume. You will be required to pay $50.00 on the day.