Residential Aged Care
If you or a family member are finding some of life’s daily tasks a little more difficult to manage than usual, then it might be time to consider moving to a place where there is support and companionship on hand at all times.
Whether for you or your loved one, our residential aged care homes provide quality care and support, stimulating activities, continued community involvement and top class facilities.
Orana Gardens Ltd operates a residential aged care facility in the central west of New South Wales:
At Orana Gardens we encourage and facilitate an environment of respect and dignity for our residents, staff, volunteers and all those associated with the organisation.
We work towards providing “seamless” transitions for our residents throughout each phase of their stay with us. Our goal is to provide services for each individual to promote optimum quality of life. You can explore the facilities and apply online or phone 02 6841 4100 to speak to Sarah our Admission and Engagement Coordinator about your options.
To ensure you or your loved one is eligible to access care, please see below some steps to follow.
Visitation at our residential care home
As COVID-19 cases continue to affect the community, Orana Gardens is following the advice of NSW Health and taking precautionary measures to keep your loved ones safe. This includes screening visitors upon entry.
For updated information on visitation in residential aged care homes, visit Advice to residential aged care facilities – COVID-19 (Coronavirus) (nsw.gov.au).
Residents are permitted to have two fully vaccinated visitors aged 12 years and over, plus two children aged under 12 years per day.
- Visitors are strongly encouraged to get a COVID and Seasonal Influenza vaccine if they are eligible for one, and to have a negative Rapid Antigen Testing (RAT) prior to each visit
- Up to 2 children under 12 years are permitted to visit provided they are accompanied by an adult.
- All visitors must wear a surgical mask over their nose and mouth while visiting indoors. For reasons when masks can be removed please see Additional Advice – Mandatory mask wearing.
- Wherever possible, the visit should be in an outdoor area. Visits should not be in any inside communal areas.
- Please do not attend the home if you have even the most mildest of symptoms.
- People who are providing a service to the resident (including a health or other professional service) are not counted as a visitor.
- Partners in Care and visits to residents in palliative care are at the discretion of the Facility Manager or CEO.
Read the Fact Sheet for visiting our residential care homes if you have further questions.
We encourage all retirement living residents to be aware of the risks of COVID-19. We also work closely with them to ensure they understand and cooperate with our COVID-19 Prevention and Management Procedures and that of NSW Health.
Click any of the forms below to download.
Orana Gardens Residential Aged Care
We are located off of Windsor Parade.
Our main entrance (John Whittle House: Hi-Care Area) has two large “Reception” signs at the front of the building.
The Lodge (Low- Care Area) is located off of Windsor Parade and the corner of Coronation Drive.